30 Things in 30 Days - Here We Go!
These are things that scare me, excite me, and push me out of my comfort zone. This page is dedicated to my personal journey as a person and to things that SCARE ME! Consider this my "personal blog" outside of my design focused blog. I hope at the end of this I'll have new insights, better work/life balance, and a better flow overall.
Here's my List!
July 24 - August 24
- 1. Write 10,000 words
- 2. Hold a tarantula 😱
- 3. Get my ear pierced (and keep it in!!)
- 4. This one is a personal one - not every single thing on the list has to be public or for everyone!
- 5. Take a RANDOM (key word) day off of work
- 6. Read 5 short stories in Spanish
- 7. Soak in 3 design books
- 8. Give Indian food another chance
- 9. Cut entire wardrobe in HALF
- 10. Try acupuncture
- 11. Go to a random music show
- 12. Go a whole week without TV
- 13. Go a whole week without social media
- 14. Learn alphabet in sign language
- 15. Change a Tire
- 16. Tell someone how much they mean to me
- 17. Do yoga for a straight week!
- 18. Finish a whole coloring book page
- 19. Go on a looooong hike
- 20. Meditate for 10 days
- 21. Do a handstand! (I currently suck)
- 22. Learn how to juggle
- 23. Teach a class
- 24. Make a fire without tools
- 25. Visit an art gallery
- 26. Design something for FUN!
- 27. Reconnect with someone from my past
- 28. Complete a still life drawing
- 29. Go a whole day without negativity
- 30. Sign up for Big Brothers Big Sisters